Forex enterprise trade looks like game of football. That defines the professional level of your play? Preparation is a key aspect. Aiming week passes previously, than you leave to play with enemy. You examine the films with play of the other command, you begin to keep a check on command, player and etc. Then, you drill. When comes time to play, you must not think - all that you do -. I do same, when done to trade. I collect information with greater market picture. I am a review on some long-term graphs to check trend and look, there is permanent trade possibility.
I work with some instrument Ganna and Fibona chchi to get the good level of support and resistances. Brought below graph shows price importances for that moment, when I change given fragment of forec enterprise.
So, as a result, trade becomes light as play. The Following brought graph demonstrates my inwardly-day level and strategy, which was used with them in this instance. Brought below report shows the actual long positions, incorporated around 50%-go level of the reconstruction after it was installed minimum 5-ouch waves on my predestined level. I came out of 4 contracts at a rate of awards/risk at the same day and has left 1 contract the following day with accomodation corresponding to foots-warrant.
Подписаться на:
Комментарии к сообщению (Atom)
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий